This is a recipe for the serious coffee or Baileys fans out there…
The combination of coffee, baileys and mint is simply pure magic!
What you need:
- 1 x Mammoth Cubes Tray
- Baileys or equivalent type liquor
- 100ml freshly made coffee (100ml per cube needed)
- 1 x sprig of fresh mint leaves
- Fancy cocktail glass (optional!)
How to make it:
- First, make the fresh coffee your usual way
- Let the coffee cool down to near room temperature
- Fill the Mammoth Cubes tray with your coffee for the amount of cubes you require
- Place Mammoth Cubes tray in freezer and wait 6-8 hours until frozen
- Grab your cocktail glass and fill with baileys, but not too high
- Place in one giant coffee cube
- Lastly, place the mint on the top of the coffee cube. You want to make sure the mint stay on top of the cube so you can smell the mint with every sip.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy!