Celebrate with style and try this delicious & fun recipe…
This one has the wow factor in both looks and taste, but best of all it’s super easy!
What You Need:
- 1 x Mammoth Cubes tray
- Fresh Blood Orange Juice (~100ml per cube)
- Pink Champagne (or similar – i.e. Prosecco)
- Wide-topped glasses (ideal type: large wine glasses or elegant glass goblet)
How To Make It:
- Put your pink fizzy drink in the fridge to chill ahead of time.
- Fill the number of cube troughs you need with the blood orange juice and freeze for 6-8 hours.
- When the cubes are ready, simply pour the pink fizzy in your glasses (leaving space for a giant cube!) and pop in the blood orange cubes.
- Watch the blood orange cube melt beautifully swirling in to the pink Champagne!