Boost your summer drinks with giant fresh mint ice cubes!
These fresh mint leaf cubes looks really attractive in pitchers while also adding a fabulous minty punch.
What You Need:
- 1 x Mammoth Cubes Tray
- A bunch of fresh mint
How To Make It:
- This is an easy recipe: first fill the cube troughs with water.
- Next, wash your fresh mint and cut large leaves off, or if the leaves are small cut the stalks in sections. The key is to ensure no parts are too small so that the next step is easier…
- Now you simply submerge the mint leaves under the water in the troughs. If you ensured the leaves/sprigs are not too small, you should be able to wedge the mint against the side walls to keep the mint submerged during the freezing process.
- Wait 6-8 hours for the cubes to freeze. However, during the early stages of freezing, check now and then to make sure the mint has stayed submerged – if not, just shove them back down again.
- Lastly, take the frozen cubes out and enjoy 🙂
Tip: This recipe works best if used in conjunction with our clear ice technique.